Photo Credit: Duluth News Tribune
Where to start: An Extrovert’s Experience.
I usually post daily based on what I was doing that day or where’s the candidate type deal. So, I will report from a candidate transition. I kept asking Allen R if the numbers were still the same and did they really mean it. Of course, Allen entertains me with something clever… 😉 and keeps me in my lane.
Moving forward: Grateful!
Howie: you are truly a heart felt blessing to me. I enjoyed laughing & talking and sharing life stories with you. Knowing you better was my blessing… I wish you and your wonderful wife nothing but happiness and love!! -hats off to you.
To the people of the 4th: You’re the reason I am here! To you I salute. I believe “Leadership is about submission to Duty not elevation to power”( Gordon Tootooses)
To my entire team:
- from people who came and left the team and ones who stayed on.
- Abrum, Doug, Alyssa, Allen, Jen, Serina, Abbie and Jackie to start me out and wrap it up)
- People who I asked to advise me.
- Volunteers, LABOR! NEALC, AFSCME, Duluth Fire 101,Trades, Womenwinning, Take Action MN, OUTFRONT MN,
- Tom Hanson and friends,
- My gals who were with me on the doors when I needed to be out there,
- my family who always is there in times of need,
- my iron working dad and family who with out them my back bone of steel wouldn’t be.
- My fellow candidates I am honored to have been with you all, I am a better person because of you all!
I am excited to get to work and help people. I look forward to strengthening this community with your guidance in the 4th, we can do this together!
For the rest of this week I am off from work at Community Action Duluth-vacay. I will go back home to Red Lake and see family and rejuvenate and spend some time being home. I will be back at it when I return!
My love & heart to you all!
( if my mom was here—)